All Ages. All Abilities.
Lady Archers is a club for women and girls who want to be outdoors shooting arrows, having fires and spending some time in the woods. Members learn the basics of traditional archery and receive special invitation to events lead by other women. You will receive support through your practice and connect you to the broader community of archery organizations in our province.
Lady Archers will show you how to take your archery practice to the woods, to the yoga mat, into your body posture and your fitness routine, and to benefit your mental health. Through special events and regular access to shooting time at the range, you will build a routine of tuning out the stresses of life while you build upon an intuitive skill, get exercise and socialize.
Individual Membership: $75 + hst
Mother Daughter Duo: $100 + hst
Mom must be the other member*
Household Membership: $175 + hst
For up to 4 members.
- 2 Year Membership (open seasonally).
- Members only t-shirt, Stickers, Postcard.
- $15 (plus hst) to shoot by appointment.
- Discounts on admission to some events.
- Free access to some events.
- 15% off merchandise (non-sale items).
- Access to 1 on 1 instruction and coaching.
- Weekly $10 shoot nights for practicing.
- Free bow tune ups and consultation.
- Reminders for events and opportunities.
Shooting 3D targets, learning wilderness safety, fire building and cooking.
This event is open to current or potential Lady Archer Club members.
YOGA. ARCHERY LESSONS. A SAUNA IN THE FOREST. BBQ FEAST. BONFIRE.